Explore Living in Carmel Valleys most popular master planned community
Welcome to my website, all about Living in Pacific Highlands Ranch! I aim to cover and share with you, the very essence of Pacific Highlands Ranch Life, and real estate market. There are many different neighborhoods in Pacific Highlands Ranch to choose from. So, come with me and explore the best homes for sale and subdivisions in PHR, using me (Your Pacific Highlands Ranch REALTOR) and my real estate blog!
Pacific Highlands Ranch Subdivisions
- Arabella at Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Brightwater Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Carmel Neighborhood Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Casavia Neighborhood Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Olvera Neighorhood at Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Portico at Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Santa Rosa Neighborhoood
- Santa Barbara Gated Neighborhood
- Sendero at Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Terraza Homes For Sale Pacific Highlands Ranch
- The Elms at Pacific Highlands Ranch
- Vista Santa Fe- New Contemporary Gated Luxury Estates
It’s a seller market in Carmel Valley and North San Diego. We are seeing multiple offers and low inventory. Rates are low. It’s a great time to buy or sell. Contact me first if you are thinking about making a move!
- Pacific Highlands Ranch Real Estate 2 mill + 50% 50%
- Homes For Sale Below 2 million 70% 70%
- Active Listings 25% 25%
- Pending Sales 80% 80%
Explore the best Neighborhoods and Pacific Highlands Ranch Homes For Sale. My website has the best search tools you will find online. Enjoy now!
Random Pacific Highlands Ranch Real Estate Videos
I love creating videos while I’m out showing homes and looking at new listings to be onto of my game. I love being able to recycle these videos down the road and share them with folks so they can experience it virtually. You’re welcome!
Pacific Highlands Ranch Community Hotspots
1. The Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch- Shopping Center
The Village and Shopping Center at Carmel Valley San Diego’s highly sought after community, Pacific Highlands Ranch, features a new shopping center with a variety of eateries, boutique shops and many other small businesses. Map
2. Pacific Highlands Ranch Pump Track – Skate and Bike Park!
The Pump Track at Pacific Highlands Ranch is probably one of the coolest “new” things to do at Pacific Highlands Ranch, for 21 and under, at least, lol, although all ages are encouraged to charge. Look out for my cool Carmel Valley REALTOR review and drone video of the Pump Track, SHAKA! Map
3. Private Community Clubhouses and Pools
The majority of residents Living in Pacific Highlands Ranch, have some sort of access to one of the many private community pools and clubhouses. Read my blog covering the various facilities at Pacific Highlands Ranch.
Recent Blog Posts about Pacific Highlands Ranch
Check out my most recent articles, photos, videos etc. about my adventures as a REALTOR in Carmel Valley San Diego. This is where I’ll post and share with you cool stuff like homes for sale that I have seen, new listings, local businesses, cool landmarks, ie ART, fun stuff: anything that helps you imagine living in Pacific Highlands Ranch and or that helps you consume my real estate content.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.